Wednesday, June 22, 2011

May Class Samples

At the urging of my family members, I'm trying to post more photos on a regular basis. Since we had the photos for my May class all ready to go, I thought I would start with these.
This was a fun class called "May Flowers". The students cut many, many flowers using personal die cutting machines and dies. Then they made three cards using the flowers.


I was hoping they would have time to do the last project. It was a lot of fun to make. I took a two pocket portfolio and altered it to hold cards or card elements.

This is the front of the portfolio.

These are the inside pockets.

And this is the back view.

Since the students didn't have time to start the portfolio, they were given a homework assignment to complete it and bring it for show and tell at the next class. I can't wait to see how creative they are with their assignemnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment